To make it even heartier, try adding shredded cheese, more salsa, or sour cream.
By the way, if you don't eat all of it, it freezes very well.
- ½ Tablespoon Baja Precious - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 c cooked cubed chicken
- 1 can Eden Organic Great Northern Beans
- 1 c Swanson Chicken Broth
- ½ c Pace Picante Salsa
- Add the olive oil, chopped onions, and the cloves of garlic until golden brown
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Heat until warm throughout
If you like this version of White Chicken Chili, you may also like these versions:
For some interesting facts about a classy dish, check this out:
|Chicken Divan – Chicken Divan was the signature dish of the Divan Parisienne, a restaurant in New York in the 1950s. My mother used to make this from scratch; this was one of her favorite leftover chicken recipes. But somewhere along the line in the …|